Macromatic TD-7 Series time delay relays are ideal for controlling events based on time. Using these high-performance Macromatic relays, you can select any time delay between 50 ms and 999 hours. The programming is done using pushbutton thumbwheels to choose any of the built-in time ranges.
Macromatic TD-70222 is a single-function time delay relay featuring
- industry-standard 8-pin octal socket
- 10A DPDT output contacts
- LED indicating timing mode and time-out condition
- 3VA power rating
- timing range: 50 ms – 999 hours
- input voltage: 120V AC/DC
- reset time: 0.1s
- operating temperature ranging from -18 to 149 degrees Fahrenheit
Raptor Supplies is a UK-based e-commerce portal offering an extensive range of Macromatic timers and relays, relay sockets, fuse covers and water level controls. We have a dedicated procurement team that can supply virtually any obsolete part number or product not available on our website. For any MRO product requirement, feel free to reach us at +44 7786 311597 or mail your query at email@example.com.