Flojet NDP25/2 is a magnetic-drive centrifugal pump suitable for continuous re-circulation of aggressive chemicals, chilled water, pure or precious liquids in X-ray, photographic and xerography equipment. Mechanical isolation of the pump against the motor eliminates the chance of damage due to hazardous chemicals passing through the pump. This Flojet centrifugal pump is inherently free of drive seals, since most of the time the latter is a prime source of leakage.
- Non-metallic thermoplastic construction that is resistant to chemicals
- Magnetic couplings to minimise heat transfer to pumped fluids, as well as provide an energy-efficient thermal shield
- IP22 rated drip-proof motor housing to deliver a leak-free continuous-duty operation
- Flow rate @ 50 Hz: 27 litres/min with max 1.6 m head
- Flow rate @ 60 Hz: 21 litres/min with max 2.1 m head
- Rated voltage: 230 VAC
- Port Style: 1/2-inch BSP Male or 22 mm hose stub
Raptor Supplies brings the entire catalogue of Flojet pumps and other US industrial supplies to customers located in the UK, Europe, Middle East & Asia! Contact us for any of your unplanned MRO needs via 24 x 7 chat support, WhatsApp, phone or email.