Looking for Stra-Val valves outside the US? Look no further as Raptor Supplies now offers the strainer and valve product lines of Straval, a US-based OEM that designs and manufacturers a full range of the following valves and strainers:
Their low and high pressure valves, regulators and strainers are sold in a variety of different configurations; with connection sizes ranging from 1/8″ – 6″, designed to operate at pressures of between 0.30 – 50 psi and temperatures up to 600 F.
Straval offers their valves with a variety of end-connections, including:
- Threaded NPT
- Sanitary Tri-clamp
- Flanged (ANSI B16.5)
- Flanged (SAE J518)
Their valves are also available in a variety of materials, including:
- Metallic: stainless steel, steel, brass, titanium, monel, hastelloy c276 and alloy 20 (other alloys available on request)
- Plastic: PVDF (Kynar), Teflon (PTFE), PVC and CPVC
The company keeps some items as stock but the majority of their finished products are not stocked but generally with a 1 – 2 week timeframe for standard materials. You can browse Straval’s entire product line by visiting their website https://straval.com/
Raptor Supplies Limited is the UK distributor for Dazor Lighting Solutions (“Dazor”), a top American brand for premier lighting. For over 75 years, Dazor has been supplying a variety of industries with top-quality task lighting and magnifying lamps manufactured in the USA.
Raptor Supplies now carries the entire Dazor product line of over 1,000+ SKUs, split up into two main areas:
Lighted Magnifiers: “floating arm” work lights marketed under the Circleline, Stretchview, Hi-Lighting and ESD-safe brands. They are available in a variety of magnifications, shape (circular vs. rectangular), bulb type (LED / CFL / fluorescent / UV), base (clamp vs. fixed), arm types, arm lengths and colours. Their range includes handheld magnifiers for those who need portability or require lighted magnification in tight spaces.
Task Lighting: Overhead lighting solutions designed for both industrial and personal uses. Categorised by bulb type (fluorescent / CFL / LED / halogen / UV), task lights are sold under the Worldlite, Lumilus, EcoFlex brands.
Many of Dazor’s products are also CE-certified and work in 110v – 240v environments for the benefit of our UK and European customers! Electrical plugs can also be configured to a a variety of euro plug types. Whatever your requirement or budget, Dazor offers the right lighting magnification solution.
For any Dazor sales or product queries, please contact us via phone, email or live chat!
Raptor Supplies Limited is the official UK and European distributor for Wesco Industrial Products (“Wesco”). For almost 70 years, Wesco has been a leading manufacturer of material handling equipment, including drum handlers, hand trucks, pallet trucks, platform trucks, lift equipment, dock and shipping related products.
Wesco’s product line includes an extensive range of lift and die tables offered through its “Lexco” brand. They also offer a broad range of both manual and powered winches and stackers. Wesco’s patented Gator Grip drum handlers are an ideal way to lift and transport steel and plastic drums by gripping the inside of the drum rim. They also offer hand and pallet trucks to suit virtually any industrial need.
Some of Wesco’s products are CE-certified for use in European markets. Raptor Supplies also offers spare parts for all of Wesco’s material handling equipment, with delivery in 3 – 4 days. Browse Wesco’s entire product line and feel free to contact if you have any sales or technical-related queries by phone, email or chat!
Morse Drum has appointed Raptor Supplies Limited as their official UK and Ireland distributor. Morse Mfg is a top manufacturer of drum handling equipment. Since 1923, Morse Drum has a reputation of high-quality products to solve most drum handling requirements.
Morse Drum Product line
- drum rollers offered in portable, stationary and hydraulic (“Hydra-lift”) options
- drum tumblers choose from tumblers for standard 210 liter drums or smaller 5 gallon pails
- use drum pourers to dispense the contents of a drum from up to 1.9m in height
- drum palletizers remove and place rimmed metal drums on standard pallets
- drum karriers lift and dispense various sized plastic, fiber and metal drums
- forklift-mounted drum equipment attaches to the forks for lifting and pouring of various drums or just lifting of vertical drums
- below-the-hook drum lifters use with a hoist for secure vertical transport of different sized rimmed drums
- drum rackers use to stack and remove drums in a horizontal position
- drum trucks (2- and 4-wheel) great for transporting drums across various surfaces, some models come knocked down
- our drum dollies available in round and square models, optional dolly handle for easy pulling of drums
- drum cradles use for dispensing liquids from horizontal drums
- drum heaters keep drum contents in a plastic or metal drum at a fixed temperature
- pail handlers ideal for lifting and pouring the contents of smaller pail-sized containers
Many products also come in stainless steel for pharma and food applications. Furthermore, use non-sparking versions in hazardous locations. Morse Drum products are available for:
- type of drum: steel / plastic / fibre
- size of drum: 85 / 55 / 30 gallon and 5 gallon pails
- drum capacity: up to 2500 lb (1,133 kg)
Choose between manual or powered versions such as AC power, battery-power, or air-power. All Morse Drum products are certified by OSHA and CE-marked drum rollers and drum tumblers are offered too.
Raptor Supplies carries Morse Drum’s entire product line and can deliver by either air or sea freight depending on required delivery times. We also offer spare parts for all Morse Drum products. As a result, we ship in-stock spares to destinations outside the US in 3 – 4 days. Check out Morse Drum’s catalogue and find the right solution for your drum handling needs.